Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States

      October update

      The car is towards the final stages of fabrication now and we're looking to start fitting some of the major parts, both tubs are installed, just waiting on a few things and then we can test fit the rear end and ensure the wheels fit without too much hassle, also waiting on the subframe to return from powder coating before we fit it along with the brakes and wheels up front. anyways, here's pictures:-





      and after a lot of research and part sourcing, I believe I've found a way to fit these brakes.. up front anyways

      Last edited by slimjim; 07-01-2017 at 12:10 PM. Reason: I hate photobucket





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com