Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States

      Corona update #5

      Another 3 days work.

      Hood's outer edges, Passenger inner fender, passenger fender, drivers door seal and fire wall as well as many other minor touch ups I can't remember have received some glazing work. I didn't want to get too carried away with the firewall, after all it is just completely flat and I figure the poly will reveal if it's anything other.

      started taping up today and tomorrow I'll finish that, do a bit more seam sealing then epoxy the burn-throughs in the afternoon, the day after I should be able to hit these areas with feather fill.







      As much as I enjoy bodywork, I'm getting tired of always being dusty. I'm looking forward to sealing all this work in the near future.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com