Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm still alive but the progress has been slow, I've been bending brake lines and flaring like no tomorrow, I'd planned to try keep the whole car AN fittings but wilwood uses SAE so I've got ended up with a mess of fittings in my brake lines.
      One good thing about running 5th gen brembos is that I can buy braided brake lines off the shelf. with the help of a flare to AN fitting
      and the prop valve didn't fit well, not enough clearance to the inner wheel well, so it gave me an excuse to hide it a little better, some people hide them under the car but I didn't like anywhere underneath and this current location will allow wiring to be easy underneath the trans tunnel.
      I'm still awaiting my fender braces to arrive in the mail before this location is 100% final.










    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com