Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2005
      Location
      Maryville, TN
      Posts
      844
      Name:  IMG_5876.jpg
Views: 2957
Size:  81.2 KB
      Ah, so more like this. I'm sure there's a rendering in here somewhere now that I've paid attention to your avatar, but in any case. I like it! Taking the extra lights out definitely does the trick for the look.

      Quote Originally Posted by slimjim View Post
      No no, Definitely no round lights, I dislike any turn signals in that location(if running 69 lights),I've made my grill without anything there, It's on a much earlier page in this thread.
      I will most likely incorporate the turn signals inside the head lights. not halos but there are some good options out there.
      Dan

      A.K.A: That bald guy
      Find me on Facebook or my personal website.

      - 67 Camaro: Current Project Car


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by 67SSDan View Post
      Name:  IMG_5876.jpg
Views: 2957
Size:  81.2 KB
      Ah, so more like this. I'm sure there's a rendering in here somewhere now that I've paid attention to your avatar, but in any case. I like it! Taking the extra lights out definitely does the trick for the look.
      This car looks much better without those lights! I just noticed it has the hood mounted tachometer.. not a fan




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com