Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 121 to 140 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      I really appreciate your opinion.
      The Valance right now is simply utilising cutouts directly from a 69 valance, so still incorporating the bumper holes also. It looks ok, but the lights appear to sit higher on mine than on the 69, so the front bumper will also be raised to sit flush with the bottom of the grill similar to the roadstershop fused camaro, below is a picture of another 68 with the the same hood, driving lights and a bumper.


      Quote Originally Posted by 67SSDan View Post
      I'm digging the hood. It isn't done so often, so it'll stand out, and I've always thought they looked pretty sinister. The lower valance I'm on the fence about too. I've always liked the idea of messing with that piece, but in the end, I rarely see a mod there that I end up liking. It'd be interesting to see what it looks like with the bumper on. The only ones I can think of that have modded it, also removed the bumper.

      Just my .02.



      Dan





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com