Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 533

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2012
      Location
      NC
      Posts
      165
      Country Flag: United States
      A little progress is always a good thing. How did they attach the column to the firewall?



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by latoracing View Post
      A little progress is always a good thing. How did they attach the column to the firewall?
      It's not attached, I just fed it through the standard location and it worked, I'd like to fill it and make an oval cutout like the 5th ben grommet you see in the above pic for a clean appearance. but this can't be done until the column is in its final location. The wheel also bolts directly to the new dash frame

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Oct 2013
      Location
      Northern Virginia
      Posts
      149
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice progress James. What header/manifold do you plan on using clear the shaft?

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonomad View Post
      Nice progress James. What header/manifold do you plan on using clear the shaft?
      Thanks, It won't remain like this, I will have to lengthen it an inch at least, maybe try and clear it out of the way a little more if possible. I was thinking of purchasing speedtechs headers as they're designed for their subframe and R+P, But they're very pricey. I'll keep my options open




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com