Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 341 to 360 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States

      Corona virus update

      Time for an update.

      I've been busy, very busy. any guess what I've been doing?

      got the entire car to p320 and I've gotta say I'm pretty happy with it. I'm confident it can be sprayed with Evercoat URO-FILL urethane primer next at which point I'll sand it dry 400 and maybe a wet 600. But first, I need to do the body work on the engine bay so today I started disassembly on the front end.

      I also got my rear 315/30/18 rivals mounted and I'm very happy with the extra width in these wheels. I think I can lower the rear some more but I won't truly know until it's back on the ground.



      Pics







      So plans were to fly to Belgium in a couple of days for a month of work.. then all hell broke loose on earth today and it has been canceled indefinitely so looks like I have a bunch more time to continue on the car!! hooray, let's see if I can get this bay done





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com