Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 281 to 300 of 533

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      charlotte
      Posts
      929
      Country Flag: United States
      I have been doing bodywork for the most part of the last week, a crazy amount actually. progress is slow, but I'm very happy with it. I'll save the pictures until this stage of refining is complete, but my guess is I'll have another coat of high-build on it by this time next week.

      Meanwhile, most days I start by doing something else on the car, just so my life doesn't entirely consist of being dusty.

      I managed to get my clutch pedal connected, it seems 5/16-24 is a hard size to get an extension for the clevis, however it's done now.

      I ordered some billet window switches from ringbrothers a few months ago, then I forgot about them, but they finally arrived a week ago, and some point in the last few months I also ordered a 'gauge-less console trim' for the 5th gen console and decided to put my idea to the test. I'm very happy with the final result and the switches are a piece of art.











    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com