Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2010
      Posts
      288

      R.I.P. Jack "Doc" Watson

      Jack "Doc" Watson, former head of Hurst Research and Performance passed away last week. He quietly and sometimes not so quietly had a huge impact on the high performance industry.



      Created the Hurst/Olds, Hemi Under Glass, Hair Oldsmobile, Rambler SC/Rambler, and numerous Super Stock cars including the SS/AMX and Hemi Darts. He also worked with the Pontiac Super Duty group in it's early days.

      I knew him as a friend and shared with me an amazing amount of stories of the heyday of Musclecars when I interviewed him in 1993. He was a quiet Legend and will be missed



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      Indpls, IN
      Posts
      612
      Country Flag: United States
      RIP Doc!


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com