Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2015
      Location
      Huntsville, AL
      Posts
      34
      Country Flag: United States

      New 69 Camaro owner- AL/TN area

      Whats up guys!



      Just wanted to take a second to say hello. My name is Chris, and I just picked up a pretty clean 69 Camaro. I live in Huntsville, AL but I work and spend a lot of time in Nashville, TN. This is the first classic/muscle car i've owned but have always been a fan. Like I mentioned, the car itself is already pretty clean and solid but i'm already making big plans to upgrade the chassis and braking. Seems like I have a lot of reading to do and look forward to learning from you seasoned PT guys.

      I don't have many pictures of it yet because the car is being shipped to me. But here are a few pictures from a couple of days ago and from the dealer's website.
      Attached Images Attached Images        


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      49,371
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome Chris!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Location
      Chit-ca-go
      Posts
      472
      Welcome!
      1971 Firebird
      2017 Slipstream SS


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com