Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 18 of 18

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2015
      Location
      Carlsbad
      Posts
      87
      Country Flag: United States
      I'm a bit behind on updating here so time for an update!

      Got the wheels & tires in from Rotiform. Lvs 18x11/315's & 18x12/335's on the rear. Had them finished with a gloss black lip and matte black center. I think they will work out great for this build & they did a great job on them.

      Also got the Extreme subframe in from Speedtech. This thing looks amazing. I just started assembling some of it, but most of it is still in pieces. Had a little time earlier today and got the steering rack mounted on it!

      And then there's a few random pictures of other goodies that have showed up over the past couple of months.. Centerforce Dyad DS clutch kit, NRG Steering release, Momo Mod07 steering wheel, and R40 Lugs!












      Cheers
      Dustin





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com