Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 8 of 8

    Threaded View

    1. #5
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      Las Vegas, NV
      Posts
      21
      Country Flag: United States
      One of my other annoyances with track homes is the control joints on the garage floor, I hate cleaning them and dealing with them so they needed to go away. A little foamcore backer rod, a little Sikaflex, and boom no more control joints.







      I couldn't leave it like that, and I wanted to protect the concrete, so I put down an epoxy coat. I started with a good pressure wash, followed by a muratic acid etch (the good stuff ,not the powder the home depot floor kits include), followed with another pressure wash. I used Rustoleum Industrial (solvent based, not water based) and put down two coats, follow by a coat of clear with the anti-skid additive. I had to buy flake that had the colors I wanted and I went full retard, this is four bags of flakes.
























    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com