Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 139

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2006
      Location
      McKinney, TX
      Posts
      1,623
      Country Flag: United States
      Have you seen the fox that Matt from The Smoking Tire owns?

      http://www.thesmokingtire.com/2015/v...fender-flares/

      66 Mustang "Project: Ballin on a budget"
      89 Mustang "Box Wine"


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      165
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by DrFraZZy View Post
      That end up looking a lot better than I thought it would! I am really digging it. The rear tire size really hit it off the park! I love it!
      Thanks...but... come on, no faith in me? OF COURSE it was going to look cool. Mama' always said that everything I build is amazing...

      The rear is going to get flares as well actually. As it sits, the 335's in the back are touching the inside of the well. Obviously that won't do. I have some 98' mustang axles that will give me approx 3/4" per side wider from what i've read. If I can stumble upon a Cobra IRS for cheap enough that will make the rear even wider still.

      Quote Originally Posted by Z06killinSBF View Post
      Have you seen the fox that Matt from The Smoking Tire owns?

      http://www.thesmokingtire.com/2015/v...fender-flares/
      I've watched that car being built on his YouTube vids. That was one of the few cars i've seen with the tiger racing/chicaine23 flares mounted. (killer car...but I dunno about his $40k claims...unless he got HAD.) I plan to blend my flares into the existing body, so I think i'm going to end up using adhesive as the final fastening to allow for less filler.
      CAM-T Autocross Fox Mustang
      LX mustang autocross on the "cheap"...
      1953 PickEmUp
      1953 Chev Pickemup




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com