Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 139

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      1,557
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by LERM View Post
      To quote myself...


      I achieved every one of these goals... EXCEPT THE FING LAST ONE. (well.. to be fair... i'm not 100% done with the T/A either..)

      But... I scored some fender flares... and the temptation is far too great. The mock up pics were taken at El Torro while killing time waiting for our turn at the cones. These will be going into service as soon as the necessary hardware/adhesives/materials make it to my doorstep.




      Some random cool shots...

      turd racecar at speed... The GT bumper found its way onto the car a couple weeks back. I think the flares will make a total of 6 different colors on the car. When the flares are finished, I am looking forward to a proper single color paintjob. I'm thinking something WILD.... like white. Crazy right?


      Not exciting to most, but this is what your morning looks like once every two years when you love a post-74' go fast car in CA... (Hell yea it passed. 100% legit on its own passed. Suck it C.A.R.B.)
      Looks awesome! I love the new flares!


      Ridetech Suspsension
      Tech Specialist
      Phone: 812.481.4734

      Project Fox
      1979 Trans Am





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com