Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 139

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jun 2013
      Location
      San Diego
      Posts
      275
      Country Flag: United States
      Wow. You guys have been busy with the house! It looks great. The kitchen turned out really well. The sliding barn doors are a nice touch too.



      Hope to see you guys around town.
      Brian

      1972 C10 - 454/TH400 - Short bed conversion - https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...1972-C10-SoCal
      1970 Nova - LS Swap - https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...Cal?highlight=




    2. #2
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      SoCal
      Posts
      165
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by NY337 View Post
      Woah! Nice house but most of all what's the deal with that 74 TA? Nice! On the lookout for a buccaneer read myself that's not an SD and priced to the moon.
      Thank you about the house. The pics are of the near finished highlights. We are still very much work in progress.

      Quote Originally Posted by 68400BIRD View Post
      Looks like the house is coming along great. I would also like to see more pictures of the TA.
      Slowly but slowly. I'm glad to get the go-ahead for garage time. I need it.
      Quote Originally Posted by Tomswheels View Post
      I love Green T/As!
      Do you like blue ones too?

      Quote Originally Posted by bs46488 View Post
      Wow. You guys have been busy with the house! It looks great. The kitchen turned out really well. The sliding barn doors are a nice touch too. Hope to see you guys around town.
      Hey Weird Brian! (your self given name, dont blame me.) We have indeed been working like crazy on the house. It looks like you have near autocross-able cars. Come play.

      To answer all the Trans-Am inquiries... I typed up an answer... and decided it was a build thread:

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/122316-The-Blue-Mistress-1974-Trans-AM?p=1203646#post1203646
      CAM-T Autocross Fox Mustang
      LX mustang autocross on the "cheap"...
      1953 PickEmUp
      1953 Chev Pickemup




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com