Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by groho View Post
      Im sure you'll have several votes from this group to keep the bullet holes. Inspiration. . .its taken me 4+ yrs to get where I'm at, started with a running, licensed 66 289 car, tore it completely down to the shell, and back up, steel, body and paint. Hope to have the motor in it in the next couple weeks. TCP has just released their pan hard bar for the 8 or 9" rear leaf setup. MikeMaierINC is another great place for mustang racing hardware. Good luck, have fun.
      I'd like to keep the holes. I plan on leaving the paint/body work until i'm satisfied with everything else, so they'll be there a while. I've been looking at Mike's subframe connectors and tower bracing. I wanted to see about picking someone's brains on a side by side compare to the TCP stuff. I like the idea of supporting the guy that struck out on his own to do something that he loves.
      Quote Originally Posted by kmcanally View Post
      I have all Global West stuff on my 68 coupe. I tried a 295 tire on a 18x10 wheel but it rubbed way too much at my ride height (GW leafs dearched 2"). Since I liked the stance I went with smaller 275 tire on a 9" wheel rather than raise it up.
      I haven't looked at any of the GW stuff in a long while. I'll take a look at that. And my fall back plan is for 275s. I'm just hoping with the right amount of BS and hammer on the inner fender that I can get it to work.

      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com