Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 153

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2006
      Location
      Chesapeake, VA
      Posts
      678
      Progress is progress, it must feel good.

      Cars are meant to be driven.

      John B


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Aug 2012
      Location
      Phoenix
      Posts
      162
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by jaybee View Post
      Progress is progress, it must feel good.
      It does. I try to slow down from time to time and look at what -little- i have left to do to actually get it to fire off.
      There's not a lot in the grand scheme of things. I hope to run my fuel line this weekend and sort out the timing cover issue. But beyond that, it's a bunch of manageable stuff as long as I take it in stages.
      Kris - Building the poor man's '68 Mustang.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Dec 2006
      Location
      SF Bay Area
      Posts
      463
      Quote Originally Posted by arcane73 View Post
      it's a bunch of manageable stuff as long as I take it in stages.
      That right there is the key to keep making progress on your projects. I've seen waaaay to many where the fella will get over excited and try to do too much, all at once. Most of these projects stall out. They key to keep things in perspective and break it down into manageable chunks.
      chunger

      '68 Ranchero 500
      '70 Cougar XR-7 Convertible
      '98 Mustang GT Convertible




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com