Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 4 of 4
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Boca Raton
      Posts
      12
      Country Flag: United States

      New from Boca Raton 68 Camaro

      I'm just in the starting faze of my project I've wanted to do this for so long and now I'm 35 and here we go!
      Attached Images Attached Images  

    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      49,371
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome!

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Aug 2011
      Posts
      130
      Welcome! I'm also in Boca (Les Jardins). Finished my 1969 Camaro SS Vert about a year ago. Let me know if you have questions. I am far from the most experienced here, but I did learn from my mistakes. (I'm an eye surgeon when not wrenching...). Also, there is a local mechanic who is superb and lives in Delray, who goes by NOT A TA on this site. I don't know how much experience you have, but he is superb if you need help or a second set of hands at some point. If you hear of local car shows, especially chevy specific, I'd love to hear about them. My build, posted by NOT A TA (John) is at: https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...ghlight=notata
      Brad

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Apr 2015
      Location
      Boca Raton
      Posts
      12
      Country Flag: United States

      thanks for the support

      I am in the process of sanding the 68 down! It's almost at all metal now I can start to replace panels and start to get it in good shape again! Would love to see your 69 to get some measurements PM with your info and I'll give you my info so we can check it out






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com