Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 111

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      63
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Josh@ridetech View Post
      Looks good man. I've been contemplating an LS swap in one of my foxes. I may have missed it in the thread, what wiring/computer setup are you planning on using?
      I am going to run the stock PCM and wire harness to save money. I would love to go with Holley EFI but I don’t have the extra money. Plus you can make a ton of power with the stock computer.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Posts
      1,557
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Peter R View Post
      I am going to run the stock PCM and wire harness to save money. I would love to go with Holley EFI but I don’t have the extra money. Plus you can make a ton of power with the stock computer.
      That's the plan with mine as well at the moment. I've seen some big power come out of the stock computer setups so I'm not too worried about that either. I've got a couple buddies running the MS3 Pro setup and they seem to like it too. Depending on how the build goes, I may save some pennies and try to get something different later. Too many options and not enough money...


      Ridetech Suspsension
      Tech Specialist
      Phone: 812.481.4734

      Project Fox
      1979 Trans Am




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com