Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 111

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      63
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by drivefaster80 View Post
      Where could I get such a cool, pan rod with anodized red heim joints, whats the length,thickness of the rod?
      The serrated mount I found by searching "NASCAR panhard mount" It wasn't very expensive. The rod ends are aluminum QA1. The panhard bar is also aluminum, I can't remember if it was also QA1 or someone else. The rod comes in different lengths. I just measured what Length I needed after I had the mounts made.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2016
      Posts
      31
      Quote Originally Posted by Peter R View Post
      The serrated mount I found by searching "NASCAR panhard mount" It wasn't very expensive. The rod ends are aluminum QA1. The panhard bar is also aluminum, I can't remember if it was also QA1 or someone else. The rod comes in different lengths. I just measured what Length I needed after I had the mounts made.
      right but with the shiny aluminum panhard bar(swaged tubes) QA1 3/4" when the rod ends and jam nuts are tightened, installed whats the length from rod end eye to eye? wouldn't it be different from what one would choose from qa1 choices of length's? for example say I measure from mount to mount and get 24" so I order a 24" swaged tube but after adding the rod ends won't it be longer and not fit?

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      63
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by drivefaster80 View Post
      right but with the shiny aluminum panhard bar(swaged tubes) QA1 3/4" when the rod ends and jam nuts are tightened, installed whats the length from rod end eye to eye? wouldn't it be different from what one would choose from qa1 choices of length's? for example say I measure from mount to mount and get 24" so I order a 24" swaged tube but after adding the rod ends won't it be longer and not fit?
      You need to figure in the length of the rod end and figure out how to long the bar will need to be. QA1 has all the dimensions in their catalog. There is probably an 1” of adjustment so you don’t have to be perfect.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com