Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 111

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      63
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by drivefaster80 View Post
      the right mount with the 10 holes, did you just weld that onto the new frame rail, how did u figure out exactly where to weld it? where did u buy it or did u build it, if so how.



      The black pan hard rod thats welded onto that mount then appears to go the left upper new frame rail? where exactly on the rail did you weld that? thanks
      The panhard mount is also 2"x3" tube left over from the frame rails. The part with holes is just 1/4" flat stock I drilled holes and welded to the 2"x3" tube. I got the idea from some pictures I found on line. I would give the guy credit but I can't find it now. I made the mount on the axel first than just lined up the mount for the other side.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com