Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 111

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      63
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by drivefaster80 View Post
      Its beautiful, a real piece of art, who needs expensive Max motorsports when you know how to build a freaken NASCAR suspension! I'm sold, I'm next, seriously can you build me a sn95 or sell me yours when its done let me know what you want for it ok. I don't have the room, the tools or the know on how to do it myself but I still want to watch, learn how people do it.



      How do u mount the coil-overs and what spring rate did you use?
      Thanks for the compliment but I'm learning as I go. What is nice about working with metal is when you screw up you can just weld it back up or start over if needed. It cost more time than money. I made the coilover mounts. I'll see if I can find some pictures of them. If I remember correctly I think the rear springs are 175lbs. They might be to stiff but I won't know unti I get it on the road. It was a bit of a guess on the proper rate.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com