Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 111

    Threaded View

    1. #10
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      63
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by drivefaster80 View Post
      Hi, great job. I was thinking about doing something similar widening XXR 531 19x11 +15mm 6.59"BS with an extra 2 inches and fitting some 345/30/19 Michelin Pilot Sport Cups. Do you think that would work? or what that be too tall and too wide?
      http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-531-Wh.../53191432n.htm

      I guess you started out with an 18 by 10" saleen wheel with 22mm offset, 6.37"bs and added 2" to the inside of the wheel giving yourself a total of 8.37"bs making the wheel wider on the inside, thus having to remove things in the way towards the inside of wheel well like, quad shocks, exhaust then cutting the tubs? does this sound about right?
      I like those wheels and that is a good price. If you widen those 2" they would never fit unless you did some major mods. Wheel tubes, springs, frame rails ect.

      That is pretty much what I did but my quad shocks and exhaust were already gone. After cutting out the wheel tub the frame rail was also in the way. I tried 3 different ways of modifying the frame rails then just cut them out completely and welded in new frame rails. I'll try to find some pictures of that. I am missing a bunch of pictures right now.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com