Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 111

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jul 2013
      Posts
      63
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Z06killinSBF View Post
      FYI, I don't think anyone makes a useable coilover (except MM) that will work with a panhard bar. The coilovers use a drop down bracket where the shocks mount to the rearend. The panhard bar uses that same mount as a pick up and removes the option of running coil overs. I am currently running the MM panhard on my 95.



      You need to check out sn95forums.com that site has a ton of experience if you haven't checked it out yet.


      I cut out the upper shock mount to make room for the mini tubs. So I will have to fab up mounts for the coilovers and have to use universal ones. I plan to make my own panhard bar and mounts, the shocks don't have much room with those wheels so they will dictate where they can be mounted and I will build the panhard mount after getting the coilovers on. I have been on sn95fourums a little bit, mostly looking at pictures and getting ideas. Thanks for the idea and the pics.





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com