Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 4 of 4

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2011
      Location
      Oregon coast
      Posts
      255
      Country Flag: United States

      My 69 Pontiac custom S "el cheapo Poncho" build

      Recently picked up a 1969 Pontiac Custom S and in the process of doing a mild Pro Touring build. I mostly bought it because the body is really solid which is rare for any car in Oregon. The previous owner fancied himself a street racer so he had a built up Pontiac 400 and turbo 350 put in it and promptly destroyed both. So far I've purchased a rebuilt 400 putting out 340hp and a Bowtie Overdrives 200-4R both second hand and thanks to the forum some used QA-1 coilovers for the front. I've also got a grand Cherokee steering box from the local wrecking yard so the front end will be coming together pretty soon. The process will be taking a while since I'm committed to finding quality parts but saving money where I can buy finding stuff on the forums , swap meets and Craigslist.

      Attached Images Attached Images  





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com