Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 78

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      149
      Country Flag: United States
      Haven't updated this in a while. Got the Slick Sand all blocked out to 180 and ready for a coat of the Primer Surfacer. Made a backyard "paint booth" and a portable light. Going to give it a test run with the primer this weekend. Probably going to shoot the paint in the back yard instead of the garage if it all works out.
      20x15 tarp from harbor freight, some string and some 2x4's to go along the top of the fence. About 30.00 worth of stuff and I can reuse most of it for other things.





      It is finally black again!! This is the last primer/sealer coat. I have some more sanding to do and them comes the shiny black!!









      Guess what this means.......hopefully these pieces will be painted in the morning!!



      We have black paint!! Turned out pretty good for my first time painting, it being out side and black! I have some wet sanding to do to rid get some of the dust/bugs and orange peel texture, but very happy with the results!!















      -Kevin
      Project Thread:
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/113334-Project-JUNK-the-ultimate-budget-project!!-1979-Camaro


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      149
      Country Flag: United States
      Ok everyone!! I entered the BFG Are Driver Enough Video Contest. Check it out and vote for me please!! Thanks!! Kevin Vieth 1979 Camaro

      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/...est-2-VOTE-NOW!
      -Kevin
      Project Thread:
      https://www.pro-touring.com/threads/113334-Project-JUNK-the-ultimate-budget-project!!-1979-Camaro




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com