Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 39

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Detroit
      Posts
      2,665
      Country Flag: United States
      Nice project! Did you make that steering column collar too? If so, very nice piece...

      Big dreams, small pockets....

      Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Forgeline, Speedtech, ATS, Speartech, KORE3, Ridetech coilovers

      Project Motor City Madness


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      Carson City, NV
      Posts
      861
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by csouth View Post
      Nice project! Did you make that steering column collar too? If so, very nice piece...
      Funny you say that, that is actually a store bought piece. but I am not real happy with the fit was thinking of making a custom one...

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Detroit
      Posts
      2,665
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ChevelleNV View Post
      Funny you say that, that is actually a store bought piece. but I am not real happy with the fit was thinking of making a custom one...
      I'm definitely looking for something like that since I smoothed my firewall.
      Big dreams, small pockets....

      Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Forgeline, Speedtech, ATS, Speartech, KORE3, Ridetech coilovers

      Project Motor City Madness

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2009
      Location
      Carson City, NV
      Posts
      861
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by csouth View Post
      I'm definitely looking for something like that since I smoothed my firewall.
      its made by Borgeson

      http://www.summitracing.com/parts/brg-909004/overview/




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com