Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 3 of 3
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      38
      Country Flag: United States

      New from Michigan

      My name is Caleb. I've got a 68 camaro that I've owned for 10 years and have started doing a pro touring build over the last 3 years. So far I've got a bmr torque arm with watts link, bmr subframe connectors, bmr control arms up front. C6 z06 brake package and iss forged wheels. I just recently bought a speedtech subframe and waiting for it to arrive so I can continue building! My best friend has a 94 rx7 with a ls1 in it and it blew my doors off last summer so I'm doing a ls3 swap in my car this winter.

      Attached Images Attached Images          


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      49,371
      Country Flag: United States
      Car is looking Good! Would you mind if I put a picture up on our Facebook Page?

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Feb 2015
      Posts
      38
      Country Flag: United States
      Yeah! I would be ok with that. Thank you. I've got some pictures underneath the car on my old phone I can post too. I'll just have to find them.


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com