Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2015
      Posts
      3
      Country Flag: United States

      New 87 grand national

      Hi fellas I wanted to introduce myself my name is Ersin Im 33 from north jersey. The car I'm building is an 87 Buick Grand National I got the car stock with 60k mi. I was originally trying to build a 10 second street and drag strip car after getting the motor running good and adding some power I changed my mind now I want something that will handle better on the street and maybe closed track for my suspension I m going with ridetech true turn a arm upper and lower ridetech front muscle bar and ridetech coilovers all around Detroit speed rear control arms and detroit speed muscle bar Scott from gns performance recommend this set up for me. For my brakes I'm not sure yet but deff disc brake set up front and rear maybe Baer brakes I would appreciate any help with my car thanks in advance I'm looking to learn as much as possible.


      Ersin






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com