Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Threaded View

    1. #6
      Join Date
      Oct 2004
      Posts
      2,624
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Chad-1stGen View Post
      Thanks McCarthy! Congratz to doing so well at goodguys!



      I just noticed this so sorry for the late reply. Spectre discontinued this spoiler so once they sell out of the stock it is gone. Also, I had to take the spoiler to Fast Eddies which is the shop that actually made the prototypes for Spectre and it took him 4.5 hour labor of cutting bending and rewelding to get it to fit. Glad to know I wasn't crazy when i wasn't able to get it to fit when trying to install it in my garage. I am happy with the durability of the spoiler though as I hit some cones at optima.
      Shame they couldn't get it right and discontinued it. That's actually very close to the design I envisioned for mine.
      Red Forman: "The Mustang's front end is problematic; get yourself a Firebird."





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com