Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 10 of 10

    Threaded View

    1. #3
      Join Date
      Apr 2006
      Location
      Huntington Beach, CA
      Posts
      2,420
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by gator68428 View Post
      Nice car. I also have the TCI suspension. Going to do a track day soon. Been autocrossing a bunch over the past year working out the kinks.

      Maybe they sent you one for a 69? (just thinking out loud) It seems Rod (on this forum) put one on his 68 Camaro. What was the part number you used? Was it Spectre Performance 90035? (that's supposed to be the correct one for 67-68). I want to get this one for my Firebird.
      Yes it was the right one for the 68. The 69 is noticeably different than the 67-68 so I confirmed it wasn't the wrong one in the the box too. After talking with Spectre on the phone I got the fit a little better but it still is pretty far off. In case anyone else stumbles on this thread trying to install one of these you have to install the spoiler forward on the lower valence compared to the OEM position. This makes everything line up better on mine but it still doesn't' fit.



      Congrats on the TCI suspension. I enjoy bigger autocrosses a lot but a road course is a whole nother level of fun for me
      Please Subscribe to the AutoXandTrack YouTube Channel

      Autocross and track blog about running autocross and track events with pro touring cars





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com