Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 36

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Near Spokane Wa.
      Posts
      28
      Country Flag: United States
      I have been purchasing most of the needed parts for the engine swap that will start later this month.

      These are the BRP Hot Rods frame/engine mounts:
      Name:  IMG_66292.JPG
Views: 1335
Size:  34.6 KB

      12 bolt aluminum rear diff. cover, Mallory Comp 140 fuel system, & canton over flow for the radiator:
      Name:  IMG_66314.JPG
Views: 1293
Size:  45.3 KB

      Tom F. turned me onto these guys for my Radiator and I was able place the order for it earlier this week:
      http://rndfabrication.com/ABodyearly.html
      Here is the cool thing about the above radiator guy: "We can make these for LS Conversion with both ports on the passenger side and with or without the steam port, at no additional charge! "

      Goals:
      get the engine/trans swap done and enjoy the car as she sits for this coming summer.
      I will also be upgrading to power steering.

      Upcoming:
      HPI frame kit.
      Name:  frame11.jpg
Views: 2412
Size:  111.0 KB

      Name:  IMG_38842.jpg
Views: 1796
Size:  127.1 KB

      While the HPI frame kit is being done we will replace the trunk pan also.

      I would really like to do the ABC Performance Mini-tub kit & new inner wheel wells.
      http://www.abcperformance.net/mini%20tub%20kit.html

      I will have to see how things go with the Autocross I plan on hitting this year as to whether or not I do the ABC full kit.

      Thats it for now, thanks for checking in.

      L8R,
      Stu

      Big picture of my 66 Malibu P/T project: http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/IMG_65571.JPG





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com