Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 36

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2010
      Location
      Near Spokane Wa.
      Posts
      28
      Country Flag: United States

      My 66 Chevelle Malibu build up.

      After messing around with other vehicles I knew it was time to get back to my roots.
      I have owned 6 Chevelles and this one is my 4th 66 Malibu 2 door hardtop.
      Tail end of Sept. 2014 my father in law and I drove 2300 mile round trip from Spokane Wa. to Fargo N. Dakota to look at this 66 Malibu, 48 hours almost exactly from the time we left, we were pulling back into my driveway.
      The owner sent me a pile of pictures so I had a good idea of the condition before we left.
      This is a picture of us almost back home....
      Name:  IMG_6470.JPG
Views: 1763
Size:  49.6 KB

      Next morning she needed a bath in a big kind of way.
      Name:  IMG_6483.JPG
Views: 1240
Size:  49.6 KB

      Interior pictures:
      Name:  IMG_6480.JPG
Views: 1281
Size:  54.4 KB

      Name:  IMG_6481.JPG
Views: 1123
Size:  53.6 KB

      Engine bay.... control yourselves guys....
      Name:  IMG_64961.JPG
Views: 1210
Size:  63.2 KB

      Name:  IMG_64941.JPG
Views: 1168
Size:  70.0 KB



      Trunk:
      Name:  IMG_65101.JPG
Views: 1103
Size:  70.0 KB
      Big picture of my 66 Malibu P/T project: http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/IMG_65571.JPG





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com