Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 103

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2011
      Location
      dallas, tx
      Posts
      1,731
      Country Flag: United States
      So I’m about to take this dive. Is this heat exchanger really worth $750 instead of getting a factory zl1 for a 3rd of the price?



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Mountain Springs, Texas
      Posts
      4,862
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by icemanrd19 View Post
      So I’m about to take this dive. Is this heat exchanger really worth $750 instead of getting a factory zl1 for a 3rd of the price?
      The C&R piece is bolt in, or close to it. If you don’t mind a little fab the ZL1 should be fine. The hood latch is a bit of an issue with the C&R. I used the Screamin Performance remote hood latch.

      Don
      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com