Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 103

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Nov 2006
      Location
      Mountain Springs, Texas
      Posts
      4,863
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by ryeguy2006a View Post
      I was having trouble with my IAT's getting pretty hot when I first got my car going and all I had was the CTSV coolant filler with cap. I added an Edelbrock .75 Gallon reservoir and it dropped my coolant temps by about 20 degrees. Before I would be 30-40 degrees above ambient, and after I was about 10-20 degrees above. The reservoir was the only change.
      Curious what heat exchanger you are using. How do you think it compares to the C&R in terms of area etc?

      Don

      1969 Camaro - LSA 6L90E AME sub/IRS
      1957 Buick Estate Wagon
      1959 El Camino - Ironworks frame
      1956 Cameo - full C5 suspension/drivetrain
      1959 Apache Fleetside





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com