Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 103

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Dec 2018
      Posts
      277
      Quote Originally Posted by dhutton View Post
      This is interesting. The ZR1 LS9 has a small reservoir but retains a separate high mounted fill cap in one of the hoses.

      Don
      And that is basically what I will use that expansion tank for. Otherwise, I would have a closed loop system with nowhere to fill/ burp the system.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Mar 2013
      Location
      Sunny Calif
      Posts
      318
      Country Flag: United States
      I was in the process of fabbing up similar remote reservoir myself and decided to install a pair of cb900 raidators, right and left sides of lower valance openings instead. Why not have two smaller remote radiators to add capacity AND actually serve purpose to cool and forego reservoir all together, will incorporate high mount remote fill for obvious purposes.
      Should compliment the C&R heat exchanger to keep them dang IATs at bay.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com