Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 208

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Sep 2014
      Location
      Rochester, IL
      Posts
      143
      Country Flag: United States
      Quote Originally Posted by Zoomin View Post
      I gather you didn't have any problems with tearing up your radiant heat?

      What were the factors that lead you to choose Ride Tech over the others?

      Steve,

      The lift install went very good, didn't hit any lines. I was pretty confident since I took a lot of measurements and made a diagram prior to pouring the floor but it was still stressful!!



      I spent a lot of time on the phone with both Ride Tech and Detroit Speed. Both were extremely helpful and had great customer service. It was a toss up between the two but Ride Tech is fairly local to me and was $1000 cheaper. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind spending $$ on quality parts but I have confidence in Ride Tech's parts quality and I'm kind of a tight ass. I also have several buddies who use Ride Tech and are very happy and I will be able to pick their brains a little on set ups. Both companies participate in all of the USCA events and by all accounts have great customer service. A member here is a dealer and I bought my whole package from him. I hope this helps.

      Mike





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com