Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Results 181 to 200 of 245
    1. #181
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Finished up the back which should finish all of the sound proofing inside of the cabin. Now to work on reinstalling the pedal assembly and dash brackets.

      I previously had the pedals and dash brackets sand blasted and powder coated.














    2. #182
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Pedals and dash brackets reinstalled.










    3. #183
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      You're crushing this install and moving right along. Keep this up and you may be driving it next month!


      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

    4. #184
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      The goal is to have it ready next spring. Might be sooner than that at the rate I'm going. Changing the oil and going to start the Camaro today to make sure I have no coolant system leaks after replacing the heater core and hoses before I go too much further.

    5. #185
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Put the dash in so I could get the dash brackets adjusted and that allowed me to get the console in and get that front bracket installed. Might have to make some adjustments after final install but it looks pretty close.






    6. #186
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Installed the Kilmat in the trunk and taped up the seams.




    7. #187
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Finally got to the install of the electric parking brake set up. here are some pictures from that project. Used the Lokar kit, a linear actuator and a couple of custom brackets for LS1 brakes.

      Still a bit dirty under the car that I still need to clean up. I'm also using 12" Race Ramps to support the car. Much better than floor jacks.


















    8. #188
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Computer has been down for a week so I haven't been able to update things. I was able to get a 1/4" plate and have it bent to the shape I needed for the electric parking brake bracket. Everything seems to be working well.







      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIqPPFZB7P4

    9. #189
      Join Date
      Nov 2000
      Location
      O-town
      Posts
      4,330
      Country Flag: United States
      Umm, excuse me but what is the red RR net to it???

      With all that mat in there you might not hear the engine running,
      Steve68- 1968 Camaro SS LSX T56, 12bolt 3:90's, 18" Fikse Profil 13s, Deep Fathom Green paint, Spearcos, just bunch of old junk because another member said so, LOL



      70 Nova SS street/drag 454, T400, 3:55, ugly!

    10. #190
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Made some progress on wiring and installed the carpet since I need to run wires over that. I also installed a GNTX-221 Gentex rearview mirror with map lights and compass. I had to get a mount from another mirror so it would work with my mount. Easy enough to take these apart and change.








    11. #191
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      I apologize my notifications must be turned off as I did not see your post until now. That is a 73 RR next to the Camaro.
      Hoping to make the interior as quite as possible.

    12. #192
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Just a little update. Still working away on wiring. I did get some headliner material to install on the headliner board and put that back in.










    13. #193
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Working away on wiring. I will be cleaning everything up once I am finished running wire for everything. I wanted additional items that I did not want to run off of my factory fuse panel so I added another one with relays that will be accessible through the glove box door. I won't have a glove box insert anymore but don't really need it. I also picked up a rear package tray from Classic Industries and installed my rear speakers.













    14. #194
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Small update. All of the wiring is completed. Just need to get the wires all bundled up and out of the way of stuff like the vents. I also found a place for the keyless entry module in the driver kick panel hole.












    15. #195
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      Looks like a lot of work! Not sure if that keyless entry module is waterproof, but in the event you were caught in the rain you could get water in that kick panel location.


      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

    16. #196
      Join Date
      Aug 2009
      Location
      ERIE, PA
      Posts
      307
      Country Flag: United States
      It looks like you're running 1/4" brake from the distribution block line to the rear tee fitting before it splits over the axle... I'm assuming from the tee it's 3/16" to the rear disks.. did you have any issues building pressure or bleeding the calipers?
      -Bennyhaha

    17. #197
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Should be fine. Never had water get in that area before. This car also never gets driven in anything but sunny weather.

      - - - Updated - - -

      No issues. Brakes work great.

      - - - Updated - - -

      Small update. I have the rear interior panels and package tray installed.










    18. #198
      Join Date
      Feb 2025
      Posts
      44
      What will you place over the insulation in your trunk? Carpet?

    19. #199
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Yes, I plan on putting some padding down and carpet. I have panels that I previously made out of cardboard for the trunk but plan to redo those in wood.



    20. #200
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Wiring is finished and loomed ready for the dash.








    Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com