Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Results 161 to 180 of 245
    1. #161
      Join Date
      Apr 2010
      Posts
      95
      Nice car!

    2. #162
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States

    3. #163
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Should be the last update before getting the Camaro back. Finishing up small stuff like putting wipers and such back on then a final check. Mainly waiting for some drier weather at this point to haul it home.














    4. #164
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      It's finally home! It was delivered Monday night on an enclosed trailer. Needs a good cleaning but the paint turned out great.
















    5. #165
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Not much of an update. Removed everything other than wires going to the fuse panel and engine bay. I removed the factory console mounts and will be working on the new brackets for the 70-72 console. Then clean and get ready for some POR-15 on the floors. After that I can start installing the Killmat.



    6. #166
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Making progress. Getting close to being able to put down some Por-15 to seal the floor and Killmat once that cures.










    7. #167
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Got two coats of Por-15 on today. Sure made those floors look better.










    8. #168
      Join Date
      Aug 2022
      Posts
      46
      Great progress! Por-15 does great but also consider putting some lizard skin down to keep the heat down in the cockpit and also dynamat on top. It’s a PITA to redo it…which is what I’m dealing with.

    9. #169
      Join Date
      Oct 2023
      Posts
      159
      What a journey you've been on with this car! I always loved this body style. Thanks for posting the project. Looking forward to seeing more!



      '70 Maverick. Prestige Motorsports 347,TKX, Currie 9", 3:50 posi, RRS suspension. Strut front, center steer rack, 3 link torque arm rear, QA1's.

    10. #170
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Thank you! I have had this car a very long time and have always liked working on it. I can't wait to see the finished product myself!

      - - - Updated - - -

      Made some progress with the Kilmat. I wanted to get the firewall done so I can get the Dynapad and Dynaliner installed. That way I can get the heater box back in.

      Then I can move on to the rest. Working on putting on the foil tape to seal the seams. I went a bit far with the Kilmat but I wanted full coverage.






    11. #171
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Finally finished the Kilmat installation in the interior. Working on installing more Dynapad next.








    12. #172
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Started installing the Dynaliner in the upper part of the dash before putting the heater box back in.











    13. #173
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Just a little bit of an update. I have been working on mocking up and making brackets for the second relay/fuse panel for all of the extra stuff I want to add. I also got my hands on a tilt column that I have been rebuilding as well.




































    14. #174
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      I have the column all done except that I had to replace the turn signal cam which is now done and the levers I bought were not right for this column. I also found out that the tilt and non tilt ignition switch on the steering column are different so I had to get one of those on order. Should have it done this week. Here are some pictures of the assembly of the reconditioned column. I had the main piece of the column blasted and powder coated.














    15. #175
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Steering column is finished and ready to go back in the Camaro today. I finished with some more of the Dynaliner on the rear sides, roof and pillars.
















    16. #176
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Steering column installed the other day. It will sure be nice to have a tilt in the Camaro finally.






    17. #177
      Join Date
      Sep 2009
      Posts
      2,996
      Country Flag: United States
      Great project. I love what you did with the fender louvers. Very subtle and clean.


      1955 Nomad project LC9, 4L80e, C5 brakes, Vision wheels
      1968 Camaro 6.2 w/ LSA, TR6060-Magnum hybrid and etc SOLD
      1976 T/A LS1 6 Speed, and etc. SOLD
      Follow me on Instagram: ryeguy2006a

    18. #178
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Thank you! I have had those louvers for probably 20 years waiting to get them on the fenders. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.

    19. #179
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Got some more progress with the floors and finished the kick panels and rear package tray.














    20. #180
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Finished up the floor and tunnel. Just have the back panel to do and the interior should be finished with the sound deadening. Still have the trunk to do at some point.








    Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com