Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      The door locks and keyless entry are wired and rewired and everything tests good. Found a couple of 4th gen Firebird door lock switches and a passenger side switch bezel to use. I started working on the switch bezel I got and started to cut that apart. Going to use that as a template for the switch holes and cut the switch mounts out of as well. Once I have a good template and measured on the lower door panel where I want them to go I will get that cut and start attaching the switch holders to the door panel. I think JB Weld should hold these on there pretty well. Along with the pictures I posted the wiring diagram I drew up for this setup.




















    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com