Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Got the Camaro started last night and driven for the first time this year. Got a couple more pictures of the tail lights when I had the garage door open. Next project looks like is going to be an original 150 MPH speedometer that I came across for a great deal, then going to upgrade the dash led bulbs to 360 degree bulbs. I need to replace the circuit grid on the back of the instrument cluster. My original one is getting bad. I'll be installing a little shift light in the center of the dash and using an RPM switch to control that. I also have a little LED light strip that will be going in the section between the two dash halves that kind of resembles how some new cars look. Some day I will get working on the parking brakes. I'll post pictures as progress moves along.













    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com