Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 245

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2025
      Posts
      44
      Thank you. I’d love to take a look at your plans in the trunk. If you get a sec please share a pic of those panels.

      trying to get some ideas for my formula.



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Dixon, IL
      Posts
      270
      Country Flag: United States
      Here are some older pictures I have of the cardboard panels in the trunk. I don't have plans on them as of yet. These were just keep cutting cardboard till it fit properly then throw some carpet on it. It was always meant to be temporary till I built new panels. I am a little ways off from starting on the trunk. Once I can get back to where those panels are here in the recent future I can get some further pictures of the panels.







    3. #3
      Join Date
      Feb 2025
      Posts
      44
      Thank you for sharing.




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com