Results 1 to 17 of 17
Hybrid View
-
01-31-2015 #1
Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Location
- Myerstown, PA
- Posts
- 23
Ridetech suspension installed on my 68 Mustang coupe (pics)
Just got the ridetech level 2 coil over suspension installed 68 coupe. Also got the Steeroids rack installed too. I love the stance. I still got a lot of work to do yet (i.e. wheels, tires, brakes, paint and body and interior). Can't wait to drive this. I'm hoping to have it done by the summer....hopefully
https://imageshack.com/i/exLTJaKIj
https://imageshack.com/i/pcEn2UxEj
https://imageshack.com/i/p8JKigaQj
https://imageshack.com/i/pdG0HO1hj
https://imageshack.com/i/p5sbLlKqj
-
02-01-2015 #2
Registered User
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Location
- Myerstown, PA
- Posts
- 23
I also got an Ididit column installed along with Right Stuff rear brake conversion and SSBC front kit. The rear is a 66 mustang rear so its slightly narrower in my 68. I'm planning on 18x10 wheels out back and 18x8 up front. What BS would I need?
02-01-2015 #3
Registered User
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Location
- Woodstock, IL
- Posts
- 2,410





Reply With Quote