Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 2 of 2
    1. #1
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Corning, New York
      Posts
      2
      Country Flag: United States

      69 Camarol and 2004 Z06 Combo

      I have been put into a good situation due to some unfortunate circumstances. My low mile Z06 was totaled basically the body in front but drive train, brakes and rear suspension are mint. My 69 I have two choices a shell basically no drivetrain X44 blue car trunk shot and floor under dash shot plus option 2; a running driving car X11 burgandy body metal is awesome but needs complete restoration. I think taking the shell X44 car for the project is the way I might go.
      My wheels I want to use are 18" 10.5" wide. I have 4 of them from the Z06. I would really like to just drop the 69 on the Z06 chassis but that is another option if I widen the body. The front suspension in the Z I need to get into to see if it can be used.
      Name:  2014 Watkins Glen Z16.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  457.1 KBName:  1969 Camaro Project Azure.jpg
Views: 335
Size:  40.5 KBName:  1969 Project 1.jpg
Views: 256
Size:  25.2 KB



    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      49,371
      Country Flag: United States
      Mark, I'm original from Watkins Glen, so I've hung around Corning a bit. My sister lives in Elmira. I've raced at the Glen 5 Times.

      That camera shot looks like last year (a friend of mine from Rochester has the same angle shot in his Honda S2000). I'm always a bit amazed when I see people on track without a Helmet! At Sebring, the lunchtime laps for family & friends are no helmets, but they are low-speed & behind a Pace Car


    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com