Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast
    Results 41 to 60 of 275

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      412
      Country Flag: Canada
      Car is at a stand still for the last 3 week with my work load picking up for Xmas. I need to be patient till mid December but then it's a race to the finish sometime in June I hope. In the mean time the rubber billboard letters for the tires have arrived. I just lay them down on the tires to get an idea of how they'll look. The stripes will have to be trimmed back away from the lettering an inch or so but I really like the race feel. Also got a yellow set incase the car is yellow in paint. Can't seem to nail down a paint scheme if you paid me. Lol.

      Attached Images Attached Images    


    2. #2
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      412
      Country Flag: Canada
      Difference between the stock 15x 8 and 20"x12. 26" and 29" tall tire hights.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Mar 2012
      Location
      Lethbridge, AB
      Posts
      177
      Country Flag: Canada
      just had to comment so I can go through this thread more thorough later!!!! What an awesome build!!!
      Build Thread!!!https://www.pro-touring.com/showthread.php?88692-1971-Speedipus-Rex&p=925864&posted=1#post925864

    4. #4
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      412
      Country Flag: Canada
      Thanks. Too bad you weren’t closer we’d have a beer or two.

    5. #5
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      412
      Country Flag: Canada
      Car got painted in my shop Saturday. My very talented buddy Ivan - REDLINE MOTORSPOT. and I came in at 10 am after leaving here just 5 hours earlier. Tired as we were coffee and determination pushed us through a 4 hour power outage and a fussy spray gun sending us home at 6am Sunday. We came back at 1pm on Sunday and assembled our work. This is what we got....

    6. #6
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      412
      Country Flag: Canada
      There is still a bunch more work but now we see something closer to finished.
      Attached Images Attached Images        

    7. #7
      Join Date
      Oct 2012
      Posts
      132
      Country Flag: Canada
      Very cool!
      Gordon in Calgary

    8. #8
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      412
      Country Flag: Canada
      My TMI interior upholstery. Was shown at SEMA 2013. Great quality. And the gauge cluster I'm about to order.
      Attached Images Attached Images      

    9. #9
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      412
      Country Flag: Canada
      Ordered the upper control arm from STC with the built in one inch Shelby drop. Along with the two inch drop in the coil and 3" in the rear I will slam the hight of the car to 48" total hight when I'm done. With the rear stance and being 6" wider in the butt it will be something a little different than stock.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

    10. #10
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      412
      Country Flag: Canada
      Working on the brackets and fastening points.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

    11. #11
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      412
      Country Flag: Canada
      Car is three inches longer at the rear of the trunk lid and just short of 80" wide at the rear quarters. Overall hight at the windshield is close to 48" tall
      Attached Images Attached Images    

    12. #12
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      412
      Country Flag: Canada
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]107019 The difference
      Attached Images Attached Images  

    13. #13
      Join Date
      Jul 2014
      Location
      Las Vegas , Nevada
      Posts
      44
      Country Flag: United States
      WOW !!!! Three inch pipes out the sides ?
      800 Amp Time Attack Thunderbird

    14. #14
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      412
      Country Flag: Canada
      Back to modifying the hood. I made the scoop to release under hood pressure and heat and had a mould made of it.
      Attached Images Attached Images      

    15. #15
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      412
      Country Flag: Canada
      Epoxied in filled and primed. Air extractor is 8" wide to match front air intake.
      Attached Images Attached Images    

    16. #16
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Location
      Denmark, North Jutland :D
      Posts
      79
      Country Flag: Denmark
      Good to see your a member of this site too my friend.. Your car is awesome!

    17. #17
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      412
      Country Flag: Canada
      Thanks buddy. I was a member here first when I had the 68 coupe that I restomoded three years ago.

    18. #18
      Join Date
      May 2012
      Posts
      412
      Country Flag: Canada
      It's somewhere on this forum.
      Attached Images Attached Images  

    19. #19
      Join Date
      Sep 2015
      Posts
      7
      Country Flag: Finland
      Name:  image.jpg
Views: 2033
Size:  132.7 KB

      How much this '67 is widened and who made a new windscreen?

    20. #20
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Location
      Denmark, North Jutland :D
      Posts
      79
      Country Flag: Denmark
      Okay, this is also the right forum for us.. :D You did a great job on that 68 Mustang.. I really like the stripes, I was thinking about doing something like that on mine, I just don't want them to look like Viper stripes like every one else have.. I like the way you made them.. What kind of suspension mods did you add to that car?

    Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 13 ... LastLast



    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com