Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 184

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Berwick, South Louisiana.
      Posts
      203
      Country Flag: United States
      Spoke with my builder Corey and my interior guy again yesterday. The car should be painted ANY DAY! Corey found a few spots on the rear passenger fender he was not happy with. They are fixed now and the primer is curing again. Once it's done it will be final block and paint. Finally.

      The interior guy is going to put together the time schedule for going forward. He will do what he can without getting in the way of the other work. Corey has gotten with the mechanic on the drive train install and wiring. I have an AAW wiring kit so hopefully that will not be too big of a deal. There is a Ride Tech distributor in Baton Rouge who wants to go through the suspension and will install the control system. They want to use the car as a display once it's complete and for a few trade shows. I am soooooo ready for this to be finished. The hardest part is doing all this from so far away. I'm very thankful to have Corey to work with as I have been out of the country for the majority of the build.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com