Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 184

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Dec 2013
      Posts
      16
      Country Flag: United States
      With the shock waves air ride has come along way. Up until 3 years ago even my daily driver had air ride. I'm sure they have something similar to accuair if not check them out. This setup will give you the exact ride height at the push of a button every time so your alignment is fine. I always ran pressure gauges and this helped me out on aligned ride height but the acclaim is a whole mother game. It goes on height not pressure so if 50 people pile in your car it will still raise to the aligned preset height. My last dually I put over 100k miles with air ride and besides normal maintenance everything was flawless. Good luck.






    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com