Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 20 of 184

    Threaded View

    1. #11
      Join Date
      Feb 2013
      Location
      Berwick, South Louisiana.
      Posts
      203
      Country Flag: United States
      The engine was already built and only has a few hundred miles on it. The guy who originally built it had it in an old Cougar. For some reason it was only used a little while and then pulled. It then sat in storage for many years before I bought it. My mechanic is going thru it and freshening it up. All internals are forged and the heads are gone through. I think I'll leave it as it is for now.



      The wheels came in today. Corey put the tires on and mocked it up and sent me a pic.

      Name:  image.jpg
Views: 4619
Size:  101.9 KB

      65coupe thanks for the advice on the transmission. Do you have a build thread?





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com