Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 6 of 6

    Hybrid View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      Seattle Wa
      Posts
      2
      Country Flag: United States

      72 Olds from Seattle

      New guy here.. looking to enjoy the forums and get some input.. we all like pics so here are a few. Will need some insight on drop springs. Dont want to be to low. 20x10s in the rear and 8.5s up front

      Attached Images Attached Images      


    2. #2
      Join Date
      Sep 2005
      Posts
      49,371
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome!

      What Springs are on the Car now? I have lowering Springs in 1 & 2 Inch Drops - But these are from Factory Settings.

      T.C.

    3. #3
      Join Date
      Sep 2007
      Location
      Ventura, ca
      Posts
      763
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome to the board! always good to see another Olds cruising around.
      I am not useless, I can still be used as a bad example!


      -Bob

    4. #4
      Join Date
      Dec 2008
      Location
      Detroit
      Posts
      2,665
      Country Flag: United States
      Welcome! Clean car, always good to see another Olds around.
      Big dreams, small pockets....

      Chris--
      '72 Cutlass S LSA/T56 Magnum
      Bowler Performance, Forgeline, Speedtech, ATS, Speartech, KORE3, Ridetech coilovers

      Project Motor City Madness

    5. #5
      Join Date
      Mar 2014
      Location
      Seattle Wa
      Posts
      2
      Country Flag: United States
      Thanks for the warm welcome..

      T.C,
      Right now suspension is all original. I am going all tubular front and rear. I have no clue how bad the stock springs are worn so its haed to guess if drop springs would leave the car sitting as is or not. I know I don't want to drag headers or rub. Not looking to go bags either but maybe air shocks in the rear as the trunk and rear seats get loaded up on weekend drives.

    6. #6
      Join Date
      Mar 2011
      Location
      Columbus, OH
      Posts
      216
      Country Flag: United States
      Beautiful looking Cutlass you have there. Welcome to the site.
      1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass S

      http://fivelugs.com




    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com