Enter your username:
Do you want to login or register?
  • Forgot your password?

    Login / Register




    Results 1 to 17 of 17

    Threaded View

    1. #1
      Join Date
      Jan 2014
      Location
      Darien, IL
      Posts
      23
      Country Flag: United States

      86 Elky "Junk Yard Refugee"

      After a couple of years in outside storage, my Elky finally made it into the garage for demolition. I've bought a lot of suspension parts and that I'm anxious to install, but the frame needs to be mocked up for my T56 gear box mated to the 350 I built last year and have yet to crank.

      I initially hadn't planned on doing a complete frame off at this time, but as I've gotten more and more involved I've decided to proceed with getting down to a clean frame and moving forward from there. I don't have the luxury of being able to transport the pieces to a media blaster, but could send the frame out.



      I'm looking for some feed back on powder coating the frame vs a POR 15 finish.
      Attached Images Attached Images  





    Advertise on Pro-Touring.com